BATTERY STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Customers are becoming increasingly aware of their energy costs and are looking at cost-effective solutions to not only make savings but to minimise their reliance on the grid. By taking control of their domestic energy, they can futureproof their homes, but by combining solar PV with Battery Storage, homeowners get the best overall outcome for their investment.
- DC Coupled storage is positioned directly between the PV modules and the inverter’s DC input.
- AC Coupled storage systems will use an AC coupled inverter which acts in reverse of a normal inverter to help that battery store energy in DC.
- Hybrid inverters combine many of the advantages offered by both AC and DC coupled storage into a flexible and cost-effective solution. By only combining the two systems, you can connect batteries on the DC side, but charge from the AC supply, giving greater flexibility.
Key Benefits of Adding Storage
- Your own power, secure & on-demand. A battery will store energy the PV system generates throughout the day, for later use.
- Uninterrupted supply, even if the grid is down.
- Lower energy bills by reducing reliance on the grid.
- Environmentally friendly and self-reliant energy.
- Monitored systems mean you can visually see your energy consumption.
- Future-proofing your energy as we move into an era with increased demand.
We have a guide to help you make the right choice for your next installation. Alongside that, we also have a handy Battery Compatibility Guide & Comparison Chart for quick references about different types of storage solutions.
KEY PORTAL BENEFITS
- Access to our expertly selected products
- Live pricing, 24/7
- Check stock availability
- Data Sheets, brochures & warranties
- Easy online quoting
- Our latest innovation, Kit Builder
Are you a homeowner? If you’re looking to have solar, battery storage, or an EV charge point installed at your home or business – click the button below and we will pass your details on to one of our trusted installers in your area.