Simple Wireless Connectivity
- Connects SolarEdge inverters wirelessly to an Internet router using the ZigBee protocol.
- This ZigBee unit is installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience and the antenna external to inverter for wider range.
- The Home Gateway is required to complete the communication. This part is only the ZigBee adaptor for the inverter and can be used to expand the one-inverter coverage offered by the SE-1000-ZBGW-K
- The Home Gateway supports up to 15 SolarEdge devices (e.g. inverters) on the wireless network.
- For device control use SE1000-ZB06-MOD