The KODAK OG-7.2 Max Off-Grid inverter is a 7200 watt inverter. This inverter boasts dual 4kW MPPT's which adds flexibility to your design. The 7200 watts design is perfect for installations where 5000 watts are too little and 10000 watts are too much, the perfect middle point size. If the 7200 watts is not enough for you, then the OG-7.2 can parallel up to 6 units in a single or 3-phase configuration for a total of 43200kW. The OG-7.2 has a RGB light that changes colours depending on the inverter's current working mode.
More features of the OG-7.2:
- Built in Wi-Fi for online monitoring via the IOS or Android app
- BMS communication via RS485, makes it compatible with Pylontech and KODAK batteries
- Battery independent desing – can run without a battery and supply output with the PV power
- Compatible with utilities main or generator
- Built-in anti-dust kit
- Dual 4kW MPPT's
- Parallel up to 6 units in single or 3-phase
- High Voltage MPPT, less PV cable means less cost and less labour
View a complete range of KODAK systems and design a bespoke solution in seconds using Quick Quote.