Solar DC Cable
Updated harmonised (H1Z2Z2-K) European standard solar cable intended for the interconnection within photovoltaic systems such as solar panel arrays.
- Conductor – class 5 tinned copper conductor
- Single core cables, suited for photovoltaic and solar system with crosslinked polymer insulation and halogen free sheath.
- Suitable for fixed installations, internal and external, within conduit or systems, but not direct burial applications.
- Our solar cable is ozone-resistant, UV resistant, and is tested for durability.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +90°C.
- Max DC voltage – 1800V DC