Make your commercial project simple with Segen.
Segen works with the world’s most bankable manufacturers of solar PV and energy storage systems to ensure that an investment in commercial pv is a good one.
With our dedicated commercial account management team, we are on hand to support your projects from schools and offices, to factories, distribution centres and ground mount schemes. We provide a bespoke service to our Commercial trade customers. By working closely with our technical and product teams, along with our manufacturers directly, we can be sure to help identify the best product set and obtain pricing support for your projects, assisting from tender to fruition. We appreciate that these schemes can take months or even years to come to fruition.
As well as our dedicated support, you can also use our portal online to help grow your solar business.
- Create a full design report and bill of materials through our Kit Builder and Design Tool.
- Create quotations for all projects, with site references, system summary and price protection.
- View live stock levels
- Download product data sheets and brochures
- Keep up to date on new products and exclusive packages
- Forward visibility of prices to ensure that projects even months ahead have relevant information
How to Fund Commercial Projects
Segen has supplied some of the largest most prestigious solar scheme in the UK and have now compiled a complete commercial installer guide to help you every step of the way. This will help you understand the stages of a commercial installation, how to overcome problems you may face, identifying suitable products for each client and everything in between that is required to achieve the end goal of winning the project.
If you’re looking to secure funding for commercial solar installations, view AMP’s brochure here.
KEY PORTAL BENEFITS
- Access to our expertly selected products
- Live pricing, 24/7
- Check stock availability
- Data Sheets, brochures & warranties
- Easy online quoting
- Our latest innovation, Kit Builder
Are you a homeowner? If you’re looking to have solar, battery storage, or an EV charge point installed at your home or business – click the button below and we will pass your details on to one of our trusted installers in your area.